Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lenten Disciplines

My Lenten Discipines were/are to spend time in reading scripture (not for the purposes of teaching or preaching), prayer, and posting on my blog once a week. I've been doing pretty good with spending time in prayer and fairly well in bible reading, but as far a posting- not so good. But I'm working on it! So below is my first post- in way long!

When I woke up this morning- at 6:30am- not of my own voluntary nature. I decided I would finally write. In between my own cereal and feeding my dear daughter spoonfuls of oatmeal and watching her smoosh bannana in her hair- I finally wrote!

No comments:

A Reminder On Hard Day in Ministry

If you pause in the conversation,  "It's dead silence. " If you respond too quickly.  "You weren't listening, but wai...