Saturday, July 28, 2012

Prayer of a pastor



Almighty God,
I am learning so very much.  You reveal your presence daily.  And yet, fear can grip me.  There is so much newness and just when I think I know what I am doing, or where you are calling,  I am hit again.  I pray Lord, that you will guide me and I will listen.  I pray the Holy Spirit will embrace us all.  Give all people the words to speak and communicate their feelings, needs, worries, and expectations.  Give us all empathy and understanding as we hear, grace to receive, and strength to move forward.  Sustain me Lord, for this journey.  In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.          

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen. May swirling divine energy guide you and free you for offering your full gifts.

A Reminder On Hard Day in Ministry

If you pause in the conversation,  "It's dead silence. " If you respond too quickly.  "You weren't listening, but wai...