Monday, March 12, 2012

Psalm for March 11, 2012

Awesome God, I praise you for being steadfast.

You are my Rock.

You are unchangeable.

You do not waver.

Lord, the world is spinning.

Everything is changing.

I am thankful for New beginnings.

And yet I fear the unknown.

Help me I pray.

While you do not change, you call us forward.

While you are steadfast, your Spirit breathes and renews.

Your Spirit blows through your creation like the wind,

breathing in new life,

breathing in freshness.

Breathe in me Lord,

You are the breath of life.

Guide me and hold me when I am uncertain.

Let me be both steady and open.

Let me rely on you.

You are both my rock that holds me steady Lord.

And you are the wind that flows through me.

Let my eyes be fixed on you.

No comments:

A Reminder On Hard Day in Ministry

If you pause in the conversation,  "It's dead silence. " If you respond too quickly.  "You weren't listening, but wai...